quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2009

Magnificent!!!


Magnificent


(...)
I was born
I was born to sing for you
I didn't have a choice but to lift you up
And sing whatever song you wanted me to
I give you back my voice
From the womb my first cry, it was a joyful noise...
Only love, only love can leave such a mark
But only love, only love can heal such a scar
Justified till we die, you and I will magnify
The Magnificent
Magnificent
(...)

♫ U2 - Magnificent ♫


A última foto do dia do 4.º meeting do grupo Ilustrar Portugal em Aveiro, no passado dia 19 de Abril Photobucket




Queiram por favor notar que esta é uma foto © Atlantys - Todos os direitos reservados!
O meu trabalho NÃO pertence ao domínio público!

Please be aware that this is a ©Atlantys All rights reserved photo!
My work does NOT belong to public domain!

1 comentário:

Rice Man disse...

Ahh o tu e o Sol, o Sol e tu!... Bela parceria, como sempre. :)