sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2009

The man who can't be moved...


The man who can't be moved...


(...)
People talk about the guy
Who's waiting on a girl...
oohoohwoo
There are no holes in his shoes
But a big hole in his world...
hmmmm
Maybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved,
And maybe you won't mean to
But you'll see me on the news,
And you'll come running to the corner...
'cos you'll know it's just for you
I'm the man who can't be moved
I'm the man who can't be moved...
(...)

♫ The Script - The man who can't be moved ♫


Nota
O pescador da foto manteve-se realmente imóvel durante uma hora pelo menos




Queiram por favor notar que esta é uma foto © Atlantys - Todos os direitos reservados!
O meu trabalho NÃO pertence ao domínio público!

Please be aware that this is a ©Atlantys All rights reserved photo!
My work does NOT belong to public domain!

1 comentário:

mfc disse...

... he doesn't want to be moved!