terça-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2010

@ Carrasqueira (again)...


Caminhos retorcidos
Caminhos retorcidos... / Twisted paths...

Meet me halfway...
Meet me halfway...
(...)
Girl, I travel round the world and even sail the seven seas
Across the universe I go to other galaxies
Just tell me where to go, just tell me where you wanna meet
I navigate myself myself to take me where you be
Cause girl I want I, I...
I want you right now
I travel uptown (town) I travel downtown
Wanna have you around (round) like every single day
I love you alway, way
(I'll meet you halfway
Can you meet me half way)
(...)

♫ Black Eyed Peas - Meet me halfway ♫




Queiram por favor notar que esta é uma foto © Atlantys - Todos os direitos reservados!
O meu trabalho NÃO pertence ao domínio público!

Please be aware that this is a ©Atlantys All rights reserved photo!
My work does NOT belong to public domain!

1 comentário:

Rice Man disse...

A primeira foto parece um sítio saído da Matrix... É tão perfeitinho! :)