terça-feira, 22 de novembro de 2011

The river is wide...

The river is wide...

(...)
In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
From the mountains of faith
To the river so deep
I must be lookin' for something
Something sacred I lost
But the river is wide
And it's too hard to cross

even though I know the river is wide
I walk down every evening and stand on the shore
I try to cross to the opposite side
So I can finally find what I've been looking for

♫ Billy Joel - River of dreams ♫



Queiram por favor notar que esta é uma foto © Atlantys - Todos os direitos reservados!
O meu trabalho NÃO pertence ao domínio público!

Please be aware that this is a ©Atlantys All rights reserved photo!
My work does NOT belong to public domain!

2 comentários:

mfc disse...

É bom ouvir esta música a ver este lindo por do sol!

Atlantys disse...

Obrigada mfc, fopi a unica que me ocorreu para acompanhar esta foto =)***