sexta-feira, 10 de abril de 2009

I don't wanna miss a thing...


Don't wanna miss a thing...


(...)
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if its me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever
(...)

♫ Aerosmith - I don't wanna miss a thing ♫




Queiram por favor notar que esta é uma foto © Atlantys - Todos os direitos reservados!
O meu trabalho NÃO pertence ao domínio público!

Please be aware that this is a ©Atlantys All rights reserved photo!
My work does NOT belong to public domain!

Sem comentários: