quarta-feira, 29 de julho de 2009

Keep the faith...


Keep the faith


(...)
Walking in the footsteps
Of society's lies
I don't like what I see no more
Sometimes I wish that I was blind
Sometimes I wait forever
To stand out in the rain
So no one sees me cryin'
Trying to wash away the pain
Mother father
There's things I've done I can't erase
Every night we fall from grace
It's hard with the world in your face
Trying to hold on, trying to hold on
Faith: you know youre gonna live thru the rain
Lord you got to keep the faith
(...)

♫ Bon Jovi - Keep the faith ♫




Queiram por favor notar que esta é uma foto © Atlantys - Todos os direitos reservados!
O meu trabalho NÃO pertence ao domínio público!

Please be aware that this is a ©Atlantys All rights reserved photo!
My work does NOT belong to public domain!

Sem comentários: