quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2009

2 em 1...


2 em 1 / 2 in 1


(...)
If you're a sailboat I would sail you to the shore.
If you're a river I would swim you,
If you're a house I would live in you all my days.
If you're a preacher I'd begin to change my ways.
Sometimes I believe in fate,
But the chances we create,
Always seem to ring more true.
You took a chance on loving me,
I took a chance on loving you.
(...)

♫ Katie Melua - If you were a sailboat ♫




Queiram por favor notar que esta é uma foto © Atlantys - Todos os direitos reservados!
O meu trabalho NÃO pertence ao domínio público!

Please be aware that this is a ©Atlantys All rights reserved photo!
My work does NOT belong to public domain!

1 comentário:

Rice Man disse...

Muito bonito. :) É difícil distinguir a realidade da superfície espelhada.