segunda-feira, 25 de outubro de 2010

Show must go on (now and forever)...

Show must go on (now and forever)...

(...)
The Show must go on!
The Show must go on! Yeah,yeah!
Ooh! Inside my heart is breaking!
My make-up may be flaking...
But my smile, still, stays on!
Yeah! oh oh oh
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairy tales of yesterday, will grow but never die,
I can fly, my friends!
The Show must go on! Yeah!
The Show must go on!
I'll face it with a grin!
I'm never giving in!
On with the show!
(...)

♫ QUEEN - Show must go on ♫



IMG_0188 show_must_go_on (resized)

IMG_0195 show_must_go_on (resized)

IMG_0196 show_must_go_on (resized)




Queiram por favor notar que esta é uma foto © Atlantys - Todos os direitos reservados!
O meu trabalho NÃO pertence ao domínio público!

Please be aware that this is a ©Atlantys All rights reserved photo!
My work does NOT belong to public domain!

2 comentários:

Café curto e Copo de Água disse...

Pensava que não gostavas de fotografar pessoas ;)
Está bem apanhado amiga.. mas para a próxima, tenta "aprochegar-te" mais ;)
beijinhos! *

Atlantys disse...

Estou a descobrir este mundo =P
Já comecei a forografá-las o próximo passo vai ser conseguir aproximar-me delas ;-)