segunda-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2011

My friend the wind...

My friend the wind...

(...)
My friend the wind go back to the hills
And tell my love a day will soon come
Oh friendly wind you tell her a secret
You know so well, oh you know so well
My friend the wind will come from the north
With words of love, she whispered for me
My friend the wind will say she loves me
And me alone, and me alone
(...)

♫ Demis Roussos - My friend the wind ♫




Queiram por favor notar que esta é uma foto © Atlantys - Todos os direitos reservados!
O meu trabalho NÃO pertence ao domínio público!

Please be aware that this is a ©Atlantys All rights reserved photo!
My work does NOT belong to public domain!

2 comentários:

mfc disse...

Planam, volteiam, vão e regressam numa magnífica dança nos ares!

Atlantys disse...

São as minhas heroínas do ar... Um simbolo perfeito de liberdade =)