quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2006

Movie quotes (I)

Para completar as imagens do cinema que me marcaram lembrei-me de acrescentar as frases e/ou diálogos mais marcantes de filmes que vi Image hosting by Photobucket

ET... phone home!!!
ET, em ET.


We will always have Paris.
I think this is the begining of a beautiful friendship.

Ambas da personagem Rick (Humphrey Bogart) em Casablanca.

Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.
Ilsa Lund (Ingrid Bergman), também em Casablanca

Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all... tomorrow is another day.
Scarlet O'Hara em E Tudo o Vento Levou.

Oh no no no, dead broad OFF THE TABLE!
Shrek, em Shrek.


I'm hard to remember, but I'm impossible to forget.
Claire (Kirsten Dunst), em Elizabethtown.

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.
Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) em Fight Club.

An old man dies. A young girl lives. A fair trade. I love you, Nancy.
John Hartigan (Bruce Willis), em Sin City.


When I arrive at my destination, I am gonna kill Bill.
The Bride (Uma Thurman), em Kill Bill Vol. 2.

2 comentários:

Atlantys disse...

Eu incluo esse nas proximas citações lol

Anónimo disse...

" al bi báque "
Arnold Schwarzenegger